There are hundreds of brands and thousands of products you could choose to use to help you with bringing your belongings from one location to another and back. But for those who live an active lifestyle and don’t just want to blend in with the crowd, who are unafraid of standing out, of expressing themselves, and of what other people think about them, WE ARE OGIO!
OGIO’s Marketing Team seeks an enthusiastic, driven individual ready to work in a fast-paced environment. You will assist in bringing all brand marketing activity to life across multiple channels, including eCommerce, retail, social media, and influencers. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience while collaborating with a collaborative team of motivated marketers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support campaign management, including creative briefs, creation of launch & recap decks, and management of timelines.
- Assist with content creation, including briefing agencies, organizing products, & coordinating with talent
- Manage the product gifting process for key influencers and media, including direct outreach, ordering & shipping products, and monitoring postings.
- Assist with proofing advertising copy on the website and social channels.
- Distribute the most up-to-date marketing content to key retail partners.
- Manage the process flow of projects, coordinate deadlines, and communicate clearly to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the studio team on project timelines for product photography
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external events, including brand activations, sales meetings, and tradeshows.
- Conduct monthly trend reports to keep a pulse on industry trends and insights.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple team members.
- Creative thinker and ability to provide innovative ideas for marketing initiatives.
- Sporting Goods knowledge a plus
- Passion for travel a plus
- Basic understanding of digital marketing channels and social media platforms
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Degree in marketing-related field a plus
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms, skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diverse backgrounds and experiences make for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply. We look forward to learning more about you.