Volvik, an innovative golf ball manufacturer with over 40 years of experience and 55+ worldwide patents is currently seeking self-driven and established Independent Sales Managers in the following regions:
- South Florida
The successful Volvik Independent Sales Manager (with non-competing product lines) will utilize product knowledge, established relationships, and market awareness to attain sales targets through actively selling and representing the Volvik product line including golf balls, golf bags, headwear, and other accessories.
Duties & Expectations:
- Professionally represent Volvik by servicing existing accounts and activating new customers. Utilize extensive product knowledge to communicate sales programs effectively to green-grass and off-course accounts within assigned territory.
- Occasionally attend and/or actively participate in National/Regional Trade Shows as well as green-grass and off-course retail events.
- Facilitate price quotations, terms, and prepare and submit sales orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate to Volvik all changes to accounts and assist customer service and accounting personnel in resolving customer focused priorities.
- Established knowledge of the golf industry and trade.
- No competitive product lines.
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship building skills.
- Organized self-starter with excellent time management skills that thrives with autonomy.
- Must be experienced with computer applications including Microsoft products and the ability to use POS programs to process orders.
Competitive commission rates, incentives, and bonus opportunities within exclusive territory.
To Apply: Please submit resume via email to: email@example.com