Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction, B. Draddy, EP NY
Company Overview & Job Description:
Summit Golf Brands is focused on providing both the green grass and direct to consumer superior product, unique decoration methods and unparalleled customer service across multiple brands. It is the company behind four of the golf industry’s leadingapparel brands: Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction, B. Draddy and EPNY.
As the Wholesale Marketing Manager representing Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction and B. Draddy, and EPNY this person will be instrumental in developing marketing strategies to support Summit Gold Brand’s wholesale division. This role will be responsiblefor developing and executing marketing plans, promotional programs and supporting wholesale specific events, working collaboratively and cross- functionally with key stakeholders.
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Develop scalable marketing efforts to increase Summit Golf Brands overall presence within our wholesale partner’s footprint.
- Write comprehensive marketing briefs and partner with creative team to develop deliverables in a timely manner.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ensure continuity of brand presentation across multiple touch points.
- Scale programs so they can be localized throughout regions in the
- Establish clear campaign key performance
- Partner with brand marketing team to ensure that messaging is
- Capture and analyze campaign ROI to provide recommendations for future
- Identify needs for product imagery and video, annually and seasonally, to support the wholesale
- Executing content to promote wholesale sales
- Promoting events / customer relationships (buyers, pro’s, clubs, corporations, organizations, charities, etc.) of the wholesale dept.
- Helping to manage wholesale customer communication via things like e-mail that provide updates and other information important to a wholesale customer.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent work
- 5-8 years marketing experience in a wholesale environment, preferably apparel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in graphic programs, Canva,
- Proficiency in Google forms and
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and a team
In return, Summit Golf Brands offers an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- Other voluntary benefits
Compensation: $90,000 – $125,000
Preferred Location: Hybrid location in New York, NY
To apply, please find our online application at: https://careers.summitgolfbrands.com/