Markham, Ontario – Jonas Club Software, the private club industry’s leading technology solutions provider, will be attending the 2022 PGA Merchandise Show, taking place January 25-28, 2022 in Orlando, FL.
Jonas Club Software offers over 60 integrated applications for all business areas of the club, many of which have been designed specifically for golf professionals and golf businesses within a private club setting. With 2021 turning out to be another record setting year for the golf and private club industries, Jonas Club Software ensures that clubs are well equipped to meet the surge in demand.
At this year’s PGA show, Jonas Club Software will be showcasing innovative technology that creates operational efficiencies and flexibility for golf operations including:
- The only Tee Sheet designed for the specific needs of Private Clubs
- Mobile & Online Tee Time Reservations including Quick Booking and Groups
- Mobile & Online Match Play to easily run singles events and full tournaments
- Shift Manager employee scheduling to create, manage and track all staff shifts
- Our new Mobile Point of Sale that puts your POS in the palm of your staff’s hands
Click here to see what some Jonas Club Software staff, all former Golf Professionals, have to say about working with the Tee Time Management system.
Learn more and see Jonas Club Software technology in action by visiting booth (#4229) at the 2022 PGA Show.