Markham, Ontario – Jonas Club Software, the private club industry’s leading technology solutions provider, will be attending the 2023 HFTP Club Summit, taking place in Denver, Colorado, March 27-28. The company is inviting attendees to become familiar with a new line of products designed to improve member engagement and member experience.
Jonas Club Software will be showcasing its latest innovative products, highlighted by the newly designed and developed ClubHouse Online Mobile App and the new Text Messaging platform. Visitors can also learn about versatile solutions for clubs that help them with optimizing club operations for the new season, including:
- The Next Generation of the ClubHouse Online Mobile App features Tee Time Bookings, Court Booking, Member Statements & Payments, Mobile Food Ordering, Dining Reservations, Club branding throughout the interface and in the App Store, and more, all integrated directly with Jonas Club Software. With an all-new “elegant design” and packing a wide range of features to engage club members, the new app delivers an “elevated user experience.” Providing service to more than 1,600 clubs, ClubHouse Online is the most widely used website and mobile app platform in the world for private clubs.
- The New Text Messaging Platformallows clubs to send various messages including booking and reservation confirmations and reminders, targeted marketing messages, and two-way chatting with members. This powerful app also provides clubs with advanced segmentation tools to enhance member communications.
- Mobile POS brings the stationary POS terminal to Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with a user-friendly interface. It enables staff to conveniently take orders and manage chits on the go even when Wi-Fi or Data connection is lost. In the latest release, club personnel are now able to process POS transactions by settling directly as Member Charge, or by taking credit card payments using our new integration with Stripe, which is a globally known leader in payment processing supporting 135+ currencies and used by companies such as Lyft and Slack.
- MemberInsight is a powerful automated survey platform that helps clubs gather member feedback using the Net Promoter System (NPS). It is a simple yet highly effective way to get member feedback that the world’s most successful brands trust to track satisfaction and loyalty.
- Online Ordering allows members to quickly and conveniently order food and beverages through the club website or mobile app. Members can place orders for pick up at dining venues, before arriving at the club, or while playing a round of golf.When an order is ready for pickup, members can be notified by email or a mobile app push notification.
- Jonas Chorum PMS is a robust Hotel Management solution now optimized for clubs and resorts with hospitality services through integration with Jonas Club Software. This combined solution will allow members and guests to book rooms and packages online or through the club’s website or mobile app, all while managing members and guests with the market-specific expertise that both brands bring to the table.
- ClubPayis the leading provider of Payroll and Human Resources services specifically designed for clubs. ClubPay helps clubs eliminate Payroll, Tax Processing, and Human Resource headaches. Featuring automatic payroll processing and an integrated employee onboarding system, ClubPay will save clubs significant time and frustration and enables them to thrive and focus on other areas of the business.
Focusing on improving operational efficiency for clubs and enhancing member experience, Jonas Club Software provides highly customizable and integrated solutions for clubs. Attendees at the 2023 HFTP Club Summit can visit Jonas Club Software’s booth to learn more about these solutions.
About Jonas Club Software
Jonas Club Software helps clubs thrive by focusing on the creation of exceptional experiences. These experiences are delivered through industry-leading services, integrated applications, innovative technology, and long-term partnerships with the clubs we serve.
Over 2,300 clubs in more than 20 countries, with memberships ranging from 20 to 20,000, utilize Jonas Club Software technology. With applications ranging from Accounting to Retail Point of Sale, Tee Time Management, Court & Class Booking, Dining Reservations, Websites, and Mobile Apps, Jonas Club Software is the standout choice for clubs driven to offer exceptional member experiences.
For more details visit www.jonasclub.com.