Elevate Their Play with Linksoul Kids Apparel
Linksoul, renowned for its innovative and versatile approach to creating apparel and gear in the world of golf and beyond, is excited to announce the launch of its eagerly awaited Linksoul Kids Capsule Collection. This expansion into the children’s market comes in response to overwhelming demand from our loyal customer base, offering parents the opportunity to outfit their kids in the same high-quality, stylish, and sustainable apparel they’ve come to love from Linksoul.
“As a brand, we’re not just designing kids’ clothing; we’re shaping the future of golf. It starts with the youth at municipal golf courses like Goat Hill and extends to the Korn Ferry Tour and all the way to the PGA,” says Linksoul Co-founder and CEO John Ashworth. “We believe in building a legacy of style and performance that inspires the next generation of golfers. Our Linksoul Kids Collection is a testament to that commitment, ensuring that young golfers are equipped with the same high-quality apparel as they embark on their golfing journey.”
The Linksoul Kids Capsule Collection features the same cutting-edge technology, design, and sustainability principles as our adult collections. This new line promises to elevate the style and comfort of young adventurers everywhere, providing parents with a trusted choice for their children’s golf apparel needs.
Featured Products in the inaugural Linksoul Kids Capsule Collection:
- The Kids Astoria Polo, available in two colors, is a timeless polo shirt with cutting-edge Dri-Loft technology. It offers high-performance moisture-wicking capabilities while remaining incredibly lightweight, making it the perfect choice for active youth.
- The Kids Delray Polo, available in two colors, showcases Lux-Lite fabric known for its incredibly soft texture and feather-light weight. It’s the perfect blend of comfort and style.
- The Kids Anza Hoodie, offered in three colors, delivers kids a comfortable freedom of movement, warmth, and eco-friendliness with its composition of 56% organic cotton and 40% recycled polyester.
- Introducing Kids Saturday Short Unlined, now available in two colors! The Saturday Kids Unlined Volley Short offers unbeatable comfort with an adjustable drawstring. Plus, it’s eco-conscious, being crafted from a blend of sustainable materials: 35% Repreve™ recycled poly, 32% poly, 25% cotton, and 8% spandex.
Visit Linksoul.com to explore the full Kids Collection and stay connected by following Linksoul on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
Linksoul is more of a philosophy than a brand. They descend from a long line of golfers, craftsmen and artists. They believe in creating products and experiences they value, with the people they love, for the good of their families and their community. The Linksoul brand is based in Oceanside, CA is John Ashworth and artist-nephew Geoff Cunningham’s exploration of the spiritual, soulful core of pastimes like golf, surf, yoga, travel, hiking, cooking and more by creating apparel and accessories designed to seamlessly transition between these endeavors. They believe a good day for the modern man includes five things: time with family, time with friends, time in nature, creating things with your hands and physical exercise. Linksoul is designing apparel with the utility to be worn the entire day, seamlessly transitioning between all five. www.linksoul.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Editorial contact, Diane Thibert
(310) 804-2400 / firstname.lastname@example.org