LOS ANGELES, Calif. – LOHLA SPORT has introduced its “Winter Wonderlands” collection of premium ladies’ golf-lifestyle apparel with sporty looks that seasonally transitions from the course to the office and social settings as cooler weather approaches.
Rooted in colorful, on-trend European designs with feminine Los Angeles flair, Winter Wonderlands coordinates tops, bottoms, skorts, outwear and headwear. In sizes XXS to XXL, cuts are flattering yet not overtly sexy, made of fine-quality fabrics sourced worldwide and optimize athletic movements.
LOHLA SPORT’s comfortable-chic, made-for-play aesthetic is attracting a massive following as the company creates a “Golfleisure” movement akin to Lululemon and the “Athleisure” craze.
The Autumn-Winter line-up:
- Lake Tahoe – Smoothly move from summer to early autumn with twists on bright primary colors, including lemon, red and blueberry, perfectly accented in navy and white.
- Vail – Enjoy high-fashion, couture Fall hues of pine, navy, crimson and white on and off the golf course.
- Park City – Liven up mid-autumn with bright, eye-catching sorbet colors – lapis, coral and lagoon – with navy and white trims; don’t miss the new “glossy vest.”
- Stowe – Play with the new, elegant and warm neutrals like “almond” paired with black and white, including a “Fendi-esque” print, for luxurious looks.
- Aspen – Prepare for the holidays with unofficial “Schitt’s Creek” styles influenced by “David” and “Moira” on the hit show that includes fashion-forward red-black plaid pants.
“Moods inherently shift as summer rolls into autumn and winter,” says Lisa O’Hurley, Founder and CEO of LOHLA SPORT. “Our fashionable, stylish, playful and classy outfits are designed to make ladies feel confidently good about themselves in season-appropriate ways.”
Collection groupings take the names of high-class fall-winter destinations known for converging swanky fashion and active lifestyles. Select styles feature LOHLA SPORT’s signature yet subtle “star” adornment.
In addition to “Winter Wonderlands,” popular LOHLA SPORT staples:
- The Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant – Worn stand-alone (akin to a workout tight) or under skorts in the fall for added warmth and décor, it is purposely thicker, becoming the perfect golf-yoga pant. Its back pockets make it country club appropriate.
- The “Very Pant” – The four-pocket, full, four-way stretch pant is offered in several colors. It was inspired by the J. Peterman character in the TV hit “Seinfeld,” indicating specificity of the surreal or sublime. The famous line “The Very Pant I’ve been searching for all my life” is part of sitcom lore.
More than 300 fine golf shops and women’s boutiques carry LOHLA SPORT. Furthermore, ESPN, Forbes, GOLF Magazine, Golfweek, NBC Sports and others praised the brand’s refreshing looks as well as designers O’Hurley and London-based Paul Rees formerly of Burberry and Aquascutum fame. Golf legend Annika Sorenstam is among LPGA TOUR players who exclusively wear LOHLA SPORT.
Based in Los Angeles, California, LOHLA SPORT is a new, premier ladies’ golf-lifestyle apparel brand that is quickly captivating the golf, country club and resort market. Debuted in January 2021, its impeccable sense of style features colorful, on-trend European designs with Los Angeles flair. The brainchild of recognized fashionista and longtime Golf Channel and GOLFINO executive Lisa O’Hurley, LOHLA SPORT boasts a classy and playful lineup of tops, bottoms, skorts and outwear in coordinated collections online and in 300-plus exclusive golf shops across America. Outfits confidently transition from the course to the office to socializing with friends and family. Especially popular are its signature “Golf Fitness Pull-on Pant” and “The Very Pant,” a play on “Seinfield” in which, O’Hurley’s husband, actor John O’Hurley, starred as the fictional character J. Peterman.