20,000 listeners have taken in the first 8 Podcasts
Village of Nottawa, Ontario, Canada – Because we will travel again, and the fact that golfers love to travel, the Traveling Golfer has added Podcasts to their digital platform giving golfers that added and personal dimension to golf travel planning.
Claudio DeMarchi, The Traveling Golfer has been golfing around the world since his digital platform was established in 2006. His role as the North American representative with IAGTO – The Global Tourism Organization for the Golf Industry with its over 2,600 members in 100 countries, has certainly expanded his global horizon. “The world is our oyster as far as show potential goes! Sharing first hand experiences will be helpful for anyone making their own plans,” said DeMarchi.
Podcasts will have a resort and destination focus with the podcasts ending in Claudio’s wine cellar. Not a sommelier by any stretch, he knows enough about wine to be dangerous, knows what he likes and is not afraid to tell. Nothing too crazy, just good and for the most part very affordable.
To date over 20,000 listeners have taken in the first 8 Podcasts with The Home of American Golf show (Pinehurst area) leading the way. High profile destinations featured to date include:
- BOYNE Golf, in Michigan, America’s Summer Golf Capital
- Branson, Missouri and Big Cedar Lodge – America’s Next Great Golf Destination – which Claudio claims has arrived!
- The renowned French Lick Resort in Southern Indiana where we forgo the wine cellar for some great Bourbon.
- Two Canadian destinations, Ottawa, not generally thought of as a golf destination but maybe it should, and Niagara Falls, with a wonder of the world close by, great golf and a built in wine region in Ontario have garnered strong attention.
- Destination shows to date wrap up with hidden gems in South Carolina’s Mountains to Midlands program where you find out that not all the great golf in South Carolina is on the coast.
- One product show has been produced featuring Canadian distributor of Tour Edge and Bag Boy which has also been well received.Golf Trends has been a golf product distributor for over 30 years and its product line up also includes Sure Shot, Lamkin, Golf Pride and Vigor Sunglasses.
The PODCAST tab on the Traveling Golfer website http://travelinggolfer.net/ takes you to all of the current shows. The Podcasts average about 30 minutes in length, pour a glass of wine sit back and enjoy! You can also stream their Podcasts on our YouTube Channel. If you like what you hear or even like what you see, there are plenty of videos on the site, hit the subscribe button and you won’t miss a single episode. Of course, they are there to listen to at your leisure.
The Pod Plant is the host Studio in Toronto, Canada where seasoned radio personality Mike Wixson makes things happen in a timely and lively fashion. Mike has an extensive radio history starting at CFNY 102.1 back in the day and All Hits 680 CFTR. Those of you in Southern Ontario might remember that. Mike is producing podcasts with a wide array of known personalities. “We consider ourselves lucky to be with him” said DeMarchi. Mike loves to laugh and his weakness is espresso.
About Lakeview Productions Inc. / Traveling Golfer.net
Lakeview Productions Inc. est. 1999 is a full service Destination Marketing Company and publisher of the Traveling Golfer since 2006, currently with a subscriber base of 67,000 www.travelinggolfer.net
North American representatives of IAGTO since 2013, (International Association of Golf Tour Operators), the global tourism organization for the golf industry, with approximately 2,700 members in 100 countries.
Contact: Claudio DeMarchi | firstname.lastname@example.org | 705-444-8400
About the Pod Plant https://www.thepodplant.com/
The Pod Plant is a production facility in Toronto dedicated to podcast production, new content creation and digital media creative.
The Pod Plant is a chill environment with skilled broadcasters on-hand to help you succeed with your podcast – from creation to posting on all of the most important aggregators of podcasting around the world, including Google Play, iTunes, Spotify and more.
Contact: Mike Wixson | email@example.com | 647-344-0888