Host Paul Liberatore interviews Matt Gryer and discusses the rapid growth of YouTube channel by focusing on high quality golf instuction and on course competitions with some of the biggest names in golf
Matt Fryer joins “Behind the Golf Brand” host Paul Liberatore to discuss how the popular Youtube creator came to be and his crazy growth over the past couple of years.
- 00:01:24 Where do you live?
- 00:02:41 Are you a golf pro?
- 00:03:38 Getting into golf
- 00:12:24 What year did you start your YouTube channel?
- 00:16:47 How long did it take to grow?
- 00:20:28 What other YouTubers are you friends with?
- 00:22:58 When you first notice that YouTube videos were picking up?
- 00:44:04 How many hole in one did you hit?
- 00:45:35 Most helpful tip for someone starting out
- 01:10:32 Where can people find you?
Matt has been involved in golf for over 20 years, and he has seen all aspects of the market, from playing professionally for 4 years to running a professional shop at a leading resort in the north of England. His passion has always been the game of golf, how it has been played, and how to improve it. With the guidance of his father, Adrian Fryer, a Fellow Member of the P.G.A., Matt has now embarked on the same route, hoping to become a great coach and further his already vast knowledge of the game and help golfers of all levels play to their full potential. With an easygoing yet informative and driven approach to coaching, Matt is quickly establishing himself as a coach anyone would enjoy improving with.