Tour validation and accolades in 2020 set the Japanese brand up for success with launch of all six putter heads in 2021
NORCROSS, GA – Mizuno has long held an enviable industry and tour-wide reputation for crafting the very finest golf clubs from irons to metal woods, and the Japanese brand continued that reputation with its M.CRAFT putter line. Launched originally in 2020 with additions added to the line-up in 2021, the M.CRAFT putter line hit the perfect balance between engineering and inspiration – receiving early validation on the European tour from Adrien Saddier and David Dixon.
“The introduction of the M.Craft putter series in 2020 was arguably one of the biggest surprises of the year in the golf industry,” said Chris Voshall, Golf Brand Manager at Mizuno. “Mizuno was absent from the putter market in the US for 11 years. Models I, II and III were classic designs that served as great starters for our re-entry, but we’re really excited to see the growth of the series with the launch of the more modern IV, V and VI models.”
Forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment, the M.CRAFT putters feature deep face milling creates a softer feel and purer roll. Available in six diverse yet classic shapes, each putter head promotes a fluid, rhythmical putting stroke. An additional weight kit that includes two 3 gram weights and two 13 gram weights which can be interchanged with the 8 gram fitted weights allows each M.CRAFT putter to be adjusted to a variety of putting conditions:
- CRAFT I – a square back with mid slant neck and max toe-hang, suited to an exaggerated putting arc
- CRAFT II – a classic heel-toe putter with plumber’s neck and mid toe-hang, matching a moderate putting arc
- CRAFT III – a face-balanced mid-mallet delivering stability for golfers with less putting arc
- CRAFT IV – a slant neck-deep square back putter with moderate toe-hang to suit players with a moderate putting arc
- CRAFT V – a slant neck toe-heel deep mallet with maximum toe-hang to suit a strongly arcing stroke
- CRAFT VI – a face-balanced wing mallet offering slightly more weight and stability for players with a straight back and through stroke
The M.CRAFT putters weigh in at 355 grams with the exception of the M.CRAFT VI that weighs slightly more at 371 grams and are available in three stunning finishes – Classic White Satin, bold Blue ION and intense Black ION.
All six iterations of the M.CRAFT putter are available now. Mizuno has strived to create the best products for consumers for 115 years, and the M.CRAFT putter line adheres firmly to that spirit and desire while offering the best performance benefits that modern technology can bring. #ReachBeyond
For further information on Mizuno’s full range of golf equipment, apparel and accessories visit: mizunogolf.com.
MSRPs: M.Craft Putters: $300
Kaitlin Jarvis, 770.649.0880, ext. 317