Peachtree Corners, GA – Mizuno, a renowned name in the world of golf equipment, is thrilled to announce the launch of its latest game-changing products, the Mizuno ST-G Driver and Titanium Fairway Woods. These cutting-edge metal woods represent the perfect blend of power and control, offering golfers unparalleled performance and versatility on the course.
The ST-G Driver – Low Spin Adjustability
The Mizuno ST-G Driver is a 440cc powerhouse featuring a newly optimized Fast Track design, allowing adjustability ranging from a low spin bomber to a fade or draw bias or simply a more stable compact driver. This driver is designed to optimize launch and spin while enhancing ball speed through the innovative CORTECH Chamber.
According to Mizuno’s Director of R&D, David Llewellyn, “The ST-G 440cc is very stable in the category of compact driver heads. The addition of Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber greatly influenced our ability to create more consistent ball speeds across the face.”
Key Features of the Mizuno ST-G Driver:
- CORTECH Chamber: A stainless steel weight encased within elastomeric TPU, reducing stress on the clubface and providing an extra source of energy, resulting in a solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Max Convergent Fast Track: Achieve ultra-low spin to mid-low spin settings.
- Compact 440cc Players Profile: A modern pear-shaped design that sits perfectly square in the neutral setting.
- New Beta Rich Ti LFS: A lighter, faster, stronger face material for improved ball speeds.
- Expanded Carbon Toe Wrap: Allows greater shot shape adjustability.
- Tour Tested For Sound: Provides a solid feel at impact across weight settings.
- Quick Switch Hosel: Offers 4 degrees of adjustability for fine-tuning address and trajectory.
Chris Voshall, Director of Product at Mizuno, noted, “We’ve had a significant surge in tour usage for Mizuno drivers over the last few years, and the addition of a more compact 440cc ultra-low spin option will only accelerate that trend.”
The Mizuno ST-G Driver is available in right-hand (9.5 & 10.5) and left-hand (9.5 only) options.
The ST-G Titanium Fairway Woods – Low Spin Meets Performance
Mizuno’s first ST-G fairway wood is a low-spinning, all-Titanium marvel designed to cater to faster-swinging tour staff and solid ball strikers who seek a penetrating ball flight. Like the driver, it is built on the CORTECH Chamber platform, providing golfers with exceptional control and performance.
Key Features of the Mizuno ST-G Titanium Fairway Woods:
- Full Body Ti Construction: Ti-811 body with high-strength multi-thickness Titanium Face for outstanding ball speeds.
- Ultra-low Spin Construction: Combines CORTECH Chamber, an 80g stainless steel sole plate, 8g stainless steel front screw, and a lightweight waffle crown.
- Modern Player’s Pear Shape: Inviting and compact, sits square at address.
- Tour Tested for Sound: Offers a solid feel at impact.
- Quick Switch Hosel: Provides 4 degrees of adjustability for precise tuning.
David Llewellyn, Director of R&D at Mizuno, emphasized the significance of introduction, stating, “The low spin fairway wood is a model that we’ve quietly been working on for several years – the CORTECH Chamber made it a lot easier to achieve.”
The Mizuno ST-G Titanium Fairway Woods are available in right-hand (3W & 5W) and left-hand (3W only) options.
Chris Voshall, Director of Product at Mizuno, stated, “There’s a significant number of our tour players, especially in the US, chasing lower spin with their fairway woods. There are some very good options already out there, so we took our time and ensured we put our time in testing on tour.”
As Mizuno continues to grow in all categories, including the Wood Market, the launch of the ST-G Driver and Titanium Fairway Woods further cements its position as a leader in golf equipment innovation. These remarkable additions provide high-swing speed players and experienced fitters with a remarkable low-spin option, ensuring Mizuno remains at the forefront of the wood-fitting world.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to elevate your game with the Mizuno ST-G Driver and Titanium Fairway Woods. For more information and to explore Mizuno’s full range of golf equipment, apparel, and accessories, visitmizunogolf.com
Mizuno USA, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mizuno Corporation, one of the largest specialty sporting goods manufacturers in the world. Mizuno USA, Inc. manufactures and distributes golf, baseball, softball, running, volleyball, swimming, and tennis equipment, apparel, and footwear for North America. Mizuno USA, Inc. is based in Peachtree Corners, GA.
Media Contacts: Brand Support, Brand.email@example.com