Pellucid Corp.’s Golf Market Research Center Becomes NGCOA’s Latest Member Benefit
Charleston, S.C. – The National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA) is pleased to announce Pellucid Corp. as its latest corporate partner. Through this partnership, Pellucid’s Golf Market Research Center (GMRC) will be available to NGCOA members at a reduced price through the NGCOA The NGCOA Smart Buy Marketplace. Pellucid will also share its research findings with the golf course industry through NGCOA’s online Research Center.
The GMRC provides golf course owners and operators with facility comparative reporting and benchmarking information; this 20-minute, recorded webinar explains the program and demonstrates the tools and reports outlined below:
- Mini-Market Profile: 10-dimensional profile of the facility’s Designated Marketing Area (DMA) including golfers, golfers/18-hole equivalent (EHE), supply level and mix across 5 Pellucid facility types (Private, Learning & Practice, Pub-Regulation Premium / Value / Price), supply/demand imbalance, market annual rounds, velocity (rds / EHE) and % Utilization by facility type.
- Monthly Trends View: graph/table for the measures of Rounds and Utilization for any month (2018-2021) input into the facility data screen; any individual month and Year-to-Date for that month.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecard: Shows Pellucid’s 7 KPIs for course performance (Golf Revenue, Rounds, Capacity Rounds, Utilization, Revenue-per-Available Round (RevpAR), Revenue per Played Round, Percentage Achieved Green Fee). This single-page scorecard shows values for any selected month and the Year-to-Date (YTD) period compared to the same period one year ago.
- Market/Facility Peer Group Benchmarking Scorecard: When there are enough facilities in the market (25+) and/or by Pellucid facility type (5+/ea). Pellucid will produce the benchmarking scorecard against the average for the above seven KPIs for the month and YTD periods (as long as sample participation holds)
- The completed GMRC will also include market/peer group benchmarking in those markets with enough participating courses to create the blind and balanced sample.
The GMRC is in its pilot phase until May 31, 2021, allowing both NGCOA members and non-member golf courses to participate at no cost. Once a facility is registered, it can share information and view real-time industry reports immediately. Golf courses that would like to participate should contact Jim Koppenhaver at email@example.com by May 31, 2021 with the facility name and contact information of the designated administrator.
When the program officially launches on June 1, 2021, complimentary pilot registrations will be deactivated, and golf course facilities will have until July 31, 2021 to join as a GRMC Charter Member. Charter Members will receive the following benefits beginning June 1:
- Lowest price guarantee in the case of an annual price increase
- FREE access to two (2) Pellucid Weather Impact services, an annual $540 value ($360 and $180 respectively) including a Cognilogic historical weather impact report and Foresight weather impact forecasting.
- Participation in the Co-op Commercial Model resulting in annual fee reductions based on the initiative’s economics.
About the National Golf Course Owners Association
The NGCOA is the leading authority on the business of golf course ownership and management. The association represents and promotes the interests of golf courses as the principal businesses and economic assets of the game of golf. The not-for-profit organization is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to golf course owners and operators. Through advocacy, education and information resources, purchasing programs and networking opportunities, the NGCOA helps golf course owners and operators run more successful businesses. For more information or to join, visit ngcoa.org or call 800-933-4262.
About Pellucid Corp.
Pellucid Corp. has provided the golf industry information and insight since 2001. The company’s services cover a range of solutions including market analysis, weather impact, facility performance, customer franchise tracking, golfer and customer satisfaction surveys and outsourced marketing planning and execution. For information, visit www.pellucidcorp.com, or contact Jim Koppenhaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact: Renee Flowers, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications, NGCOA, email@example.com