OnCore Golf & Travis Fulton Team Up on Golf’s Funniest Video Contest
Buffalo, New York – In light of the current challenges getting out on the golf course and enjoying the mis-hits, mistakes, and general foibles of fellow golfers, OnCore Golf and Travis Fulton have decided to team up and present a “Golf’s Funniest Video” contest. It’s another way for everyone to enjoy golf even if we are quarantined. So, OnCore is asking golfers everywhere to get out their old embarrassing golf videos, submit them, and help golfers everywhere get through this tough time with an abundance of laughter. Each video entered will have a chance to win one of several prizes.
How the Contest will work:
- Anyone who wants to can post or send in their funniest golf home video.
- OnCore and Travis Fulton will choose the top 8 funniest videos from all entries which will then be shown on OnCore’s social media pages for voting by golfers and non-golfers alike.
- Each day, the voting will result in half of the videos moving on to the next day for another round of competition! From 8 on Monday to 4 on Tuesday to 2 on Wednesday and the Grand Prize Winner announced at 8 PM Eastern on Wednesday!
- Every video that makes it into the top 8 will win two dozen ELIXR tour balls and the Grand Prize winner will receive a year’s supply (12 dozen) ELIXR tour balls!
How to Enter:
- DM your funny video to @oncoregolf or @travisfultongolf on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- If you create a post tag @oncoregolf & @travisfultongolf
- Submit a video by Friday 4/24 at 5 pm EST.
We will begin voting Monday 4/27 at 12 noon EST. Tag a friend below and share a funny video with the golf community!
Submit A Video – https://bit.ly/2xJgCqH
Blog Post – https://bit.ly/34T10wY
ABOUT ONCORE GOLF TECHNOLOGIES:
OnCore is dedicated to delivering breakthrough technology and innovation, while inspiring golfers at all skill levels and abilities. The company entered the golf ball industry through development of the first-ever commercially available USGA-conforming hollow metal core ball and has since developed a growing suite of differentiated products distributed worldwide that now includes the five-star-rated low-compression AVANT and the top-performing ELIXR tour ball. The company has relationships with legendary golfers including Allen Geiberger and Gary Player and is backed by several significant investors including Rand Capital (NASDAQ: RAND), Charles Schwab, Angel Capital Group, and NYS Innovation Incubation Fund, among others.
Media Contact for OnCore Golf:
Curt Rogers | 716-860-2331 | email@example.com
Additional details regarding this release can be found here.