Operation 36 Announces Certification Training at PGA Show
Garner, NC—The golf player development program, Operation 36, announces their upcoming certification training at the PGA Show January 24, 2020.
Co-Founders Matt Reagan and Ryan Dailey will be working one-on-one with Operation 36 coaches during this one day training. Here coaches will learn to have a powerful developmental model at their facility for attracting beginners, motivating them and turning them into life-long golfers.
Operation 36 coaches will learn how to plan and execute the program to perfection with the latest technology and tools available to coaches and their team. They believe this is the biggest opportunity in golf right now. If done properly, it will accelerate the coaches’ business and have a significant facility impact.
Here are other highlights for the certification:
● Coaches will get up to date on the latest Operation 36 Program tools, best practices and resources available
● Coaches will be able to list their Facility as a Certified Location on the Operation 36 Program Map
● Coaches will become the Certified Professionals at their location
● Networking opportunity with other coaches.
● Use of the Certified Logo in your personal marketing efforts
This certification is exclusively to the 700+ Operation 36 coaches worldwide. Coaches are encouraged to learn more by visiting the website for details: https://operation36.golf/operation-36-certification/
The mission at Operation 36 is to design the #1 Programs and Technology to introduce and progress a beginner in playing the game of golf.
DOO, Operation 36