Operation 36 Announces Spring Registration is Now Open
Garner, NC—North Carolina-based golf player development program, Operation 36, announces that their spring registration is now open.
The Operation 36 program is now being used at nearly 500 golf facilities worldwide. The Operation 36 curriculum provides a clear, measurable structure from beginner to par golfer.
All Operation 36 golfers begin playing on the course from the first day. In order to do this, beginners start at the hole, rather than the tee box, then back up as they improve. This solves the ‘pace of play’ problem typically seen with beginners and it allows them to have early success, which keeps them engaged with the game. With their unique curriculum and cutting-edge technology, it is the standard for how beginners learn to play.
PGA Tour Winner, and Operation 36 parent, Will McGirt said, “Operation 36 is just a way better structured program. The progression through the yardages and being play-based, everything is focused around playing golf.”
Coaches who sign up during the spring registration will receive:
- Free Operation 36 Certification full day training on January 24th.
- Pre-built programs to plan out a year of curriculum.
- Customized marketing kit to announce and market new programs.
- A program advisor who has run successful Operation 36 programs.
- A coaching platform to track the progress of golfers.
- New leads that come in through the Op 36 Facility Finder Map.
- Tutorials, best practices articles, and training.
The Operation 36 mission is to create 1 million new golfers over the next five years, and they want to help coaches with introducing new golfers and retaining them for the long term. This month, the company released the first ever Junior Golf Development Model.
For more information about registration, email: Support@op36golf.com or visit www.operation36.golf. The Operation 36 team will be at the PGA Merchandise Show, booth #1675, near the TPI and Trackman exhibits.
DOO, Operation 36