Golf Market Research Center pilot, adding a new incentive!
We’re slowly winning the battle for pilot participants at the rate of 10-20 per week and this week we’ve got a new incentive. On top of last week’s incentive (free Foresight Capacity Rounds forecast for upcoming 60 days for your facility), this week we’re adding in the April issue of Outside the Ropes (OtR) which will outline the million golfer net gain in ’20 based on the consumer survey results that just came back. The 10-page newsletter will outline the inflows/outflows, how many “Rookie” golfers we attracted and whether the rounds surge in ’20 was due to existing golfers playing more or all the “new faces” we hosted at facilities across the US. Back to the Golf Market Research Center (GMRC), our latest info & insights offering, it’s a multi-faceted, web portal-based facility and market performance tracking system that features comparative reporting and integrated weather adjustment. The free, no-obligation pilot period runs until 5/31/21 and during that period you can register, see your Market Profile, then input your ’21, ’20 and ’19 Rounds, Golf Revenue and Rate information by month and immediately see your performance trends and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) scorecard, including weather-adjusted metrics like % Utilization and Revenue-per-Available Round (RevpAR).
So how do you “get in on the action” to see what your facility performance (and local market profile) looks like through the GMRC lens? Glad you asked…
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your facility(ies) name and address and ask for registration instructions. We’ll get you authorized as the admin for that facility and send a User’s Guide in 24-48 hours and you’ll be set
- You can view the 18-minute GoToWebinar recording of the program overview and a demonstration of the portal and reports here, to you have to register to watch it but you’re not signing up for anything (other than letting us know who watched it)
The April OtR will be published on Thursday 4/29 so if you want to be one of the first to see the numbers and breakdown on just how “crazy good” the golfer growth was in ’20, get registered and get those numbers input.
Remember, the pilot period to put your information in and test-drive the reports is free and there is no obligation to continue but it expires on 5/31. Post-pilot we’ll launch the Charter Member subscription period and program which includes:
- Future pricing “favored nation” status
- Annual license to Cognilogic (historical weather impact, facility-specific, web portal delivered, unlimited use, $180/yr if bought individually)
- Annual license to Cognilogic Foresight (60 day Capacity Rounds and weather variable forecast, facility-specific, also web portal delivered/unlimited use, $360/yr if bought individually)
- Participation in the GMRC revenue-rebate co-op program
As you can see, we’ve loaded up the wagon to get as many Charter Members as possible and build the network quickly and broadly; it should make the subscription decision a no-brainer (IMO). All the details on that are included in the recording or we can send them to you via email if interested. Final cherry-on-top, the NGCOA announced last week that we’re now part of their SmartBuy program so there’s a member benefit for the GMRC annual subscription. The hits just keep on coming!