FRISCO, Texas–– The three-day PGA Buying & Education Summit is filled by day with new products from more than 130 top and emerging brands and national-level education programs at the upscale Omni PGA Frisco Resort, and by night with industry networking and experiential events at the golf-centered entertainment area of the Monument Realty PGA District, July 31 – Aug. 2, 2023.
“We are excited by the industry response to the new location at PGA Frisco, the Home of the PGA of America, and the new event format where merchandising and education by day move seamlessly into special events and experiential networking at night,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Vice President Marc Simon. “Vendors in the One2One buying appointments are capped and we’ve maximized all available space in the Omni PGA Frisco Resort to accommodate the demand from participating vendors. Registration for PGA Professionals and buyers recently opened to a brisk response, as well. We can’t wait to reconnect the industry mid-summer and help drive their business forward.”
The PGA Buying & Education Summit is open exclusively to PGA Professionals, golf buyers and golf industry professionals, who can attend exhibits, special events and networking programs at no cost. Education enrollment for all six national-level education sessions is only $75 for PGA Professionals and $100 for golf buyers and industry professionals. Registration, education enrollment and hotel reservations can be made at PGABuyingSummit.com.
(all times CDT; details at PGABuyingSummit.com)
- One2One Buying Appointments – Monday, July 31
- Curated One2One VIP Buyer appointments*, 9 am – 5 pm, Omni PGA Frisco Resort
- PGA Education Conference – Monday, July 31
- Six national-level education sessions, 11 am – 5 pm, PGA Professional Development Center
PGA Professionals can earn up to 12 PDR credits through the education conference and participation in the events of the PGA Buying & Education Summit.
- Exhibits – Tuesday & Wednesday, Aug. 1 – 2
- 130+ emerging and top golf brands showcasing the latest innovations and trends in apparel, accessory, gift and award, and golf lifestyle products, 8:30 am – 6 pm on Aug. 1, and 8:30 am – 3 pm on Aug. 2, Omni PGA Frisco Resort
- Equipment & Technology Education – Tuesday, Aug. 1
- Learn details of the latest product advancements and merchandising strategies from the experts at top equipment and technology companies, 1 – 5 pm, PGA Coaching Center, Monument Realty PGA District
- Guided Tours of The Home of the PGA of America – Tuesday & Wednesday, Aug. 1 – 2
- PGA Professionals are invited to register for guided tours of the Home of the PGA of America. Tour reservations will be available soon at com.
- Fashion Show & Welcome Reception – Monday, July 31
- Network with peers at the Welcome Reception and preview apparel and accessory lines from emerging and top designers as brands showcase their newest collections in the high-energy, live Fashion Show. Reception 5 – 6:30 pm, Fashion Show 5:30 – 6 pm, Omni PGA Frisco Resort.
- Demo Night – Tuesday, Aug. 1
- Test the latest products and technology from some of golf’s most recognizable equipment and technology brands on the range and putting green, 5 – 9 pm, PGA Coaching Center, Monument Realty PGA District.
- Putting Contests and Prizes on The Dance Floor – Monday & Tuesday, July 31 – Aug. 1
- Putt for your chance to win prizes each evening on The Dance Floor, a lighted 2-acre putting course, 7 – 9 pm, Monument Realty PGA District
- Play The Swing Par3 Course – Monday & Tuesday, July 31 – Aug. 1
- Experience The Swing, a lighted 10-hole short course, with industry friends, 7 – 10 pm, Monument Realty PGA District. Tee time reservations will be available soon at com.
- After Hours at the Ice House and Lounge by Topgolf – Monday & Tuesday, July 31 – Aug. 1
- End the night at the Ice House with six live hitting bays infused with Toptracer shot tracing technology, or at the Lounge by Topgolf, featuring Topgolf Swing Suite technology and a variety of virtual games, 9 – 11 pm, Monument Realty PGA District.
The new Home of the PGA of America debuted in August 2022, and the Omni PGA Frisco Resort and Monument Realty PGA District opened May 2023. The exhibitor directory, detailed event schedule and education topics and presenters are available at PGABuyingSummit.com.
About PGA Golf Exhibitions
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are organized by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has grown into the largest annual business event for the global golf industry. The mid-season PGA Show Buying & Education Summit and the PGA Show Connects digital platform connect the industry year-round and drive business leading up to the annual PGA Show. Learn more at PGAShow.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the world’s largest sports organizations, composed of nearly 28,000 PGA Professionals who work daily to grow interest and inclusion in the game of golf. For more information about the PGA of America, visit PGA.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions) & RELX
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at approximately 400 events in 22 countries across 42 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobalcom
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. RELX serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs more than 35,000 people over 40% of whom are in North America. The shares of RELX PLC, the parent company, are traded on the London, Amsterdam and New York Stock Exchanges using the following ticker symbols: London: REL; Amsterdam: REN; New York: RELX. Note: Current market capitalisation can be found at http://www.relx.com/investors
*PGA Show/VIP Buyer Program: Lisa Langas, (203) 722-8481, Lisa.Langas@RXGlobal.com
PGA Show/Exhibitor: Gregory Scott, (203) 840-5399, Gregory.Scott@RXGlobal.com
PGA Show/Media: Sherry Major, SherryMajor@RXGlobal.com
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, (561) 624-8458, MAbramowitz@PGAHQ.com