PGA Professionals Will Earn Up To 15 Required PGA Education Points At ING Spring Conference
LAKE MARY, FL — PGA Professionals will earn up to 15 Required PGA Education Points by attending the 30th Anniversary ING Spring Conference May 31-June 3 at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media connects with the golf industry.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-474-0531 for details.
PGA Professionals receive discounted fees when they register for the conference, and will earn up to 15 PGA Education Credits based on the number of events they attend. PGA Professionals’ registration form can be found at www.inggolf.com under Spring Conference.
PGA Professionals will join other attendees in all elements of the ING Spring Conference schedule packed with networking, educational sessions and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
- APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships. PGA members can meet with their current or prospective vendors.
- DEMO LAB: The new ING Short Game Demo Experience will take place on Tuesday morning June 2 at Blue Bell Country Club. Companies featuring putters, wedges, training aids and other products will set up on the short game practice range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand. The Long Game Demo Lab, featuring companies with woods, irons and training aids will take place Monday at Raven’s Claw Golf Club.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-474-0531.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.