Primland Well Prepared to Open on May 21
Acclaimed Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains’ Property Ideally Suited for Safe, Deeply Satisfying Getaways
MEADOWS OF DAN, VIRGINIA – With great expectations and abundant care, Primland will reopen on May 21, during spring’s peak and prior to Memorial Day and a summer full of outdoor wonder and luxurious hospitality.
There is no more ideal property to visit in North America, given 12,000 unspoiled acres (an ideal social distancing environment) and Primland’s hyper-proactive best practices. The esteemed resort has invested substantially while preparing for guests at this unprecedented moment in time.
“Our guests look forward to enjoying Primland again. We’ve prepared with safety in mind to welcome them back to exciting experiences in the Virginia mountains,” said Steve Helms, Primland Vice President.
The following protocol has been implemented, a shared responsibility with Primland staff and guests, designed to comply with government and industry guidelines, to create a safe, enjoyable environment.
- Sanitizing stations are set up throughout the resort for guests’ use
- Sanitizing Amenity Packet is presented to each guest upon arrival with mask, gloves and sanitizing spray or wipes
- All employees are required to wear masks and gloves when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed throughout the property, for staff and guests
- Increased sanitizing procedures are in place for all areas of the resort
- Guests to provide a pre-screening form
- Temperature checks are available at request; infrared thermometers are located throughout the property
- Valet service is temporarily suspended; self-parking is available in garage
- Day cleaning will occur upon request
- Remote controllers, telephones, switches in guest rooms are wrapped and changed / sanitized prior to arrival
- Primland’s food and beverage options are operated according to the guidelines provided by Virginia Governor Ralph Northam
For more information about Primland, visit Primland.com, or call 866.960.7746.
Primland (Primland.com) resonates with people who relish luxurious elegance. Value Mother Nature’s masterworks. Celebrate the scintillating moments when fish take the bait. Cherish the soothing serenity of golden mountain sunsets. Rush with adrenaline while traversing ATV trails. Feel child-like wonder while star gazing through a professional-grade telescope. Embrace treehouse lodging perches with panoramic views. Thrill to playing a highly rated golf course. Rejuvenate through caressing spa treatments. And covet organic ingredients served tastefully in farm-to-table culinary dishes. For more information about Primland, visit Primland.com, or call 866.960.7746.
Dan Shepherd, email@example.com, 703.403.5317
Gary Trask, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-228-0314