CARLSBAD, Calif. – PUMA Golf’s new IGNITE PROADAPT Δ (Delta) shoe has it all – Tour-validated stability, precise fit, exceptional traction and extreme comfort, in a sleek, sophisticated package, designed with the world’s best golfers in mind. The PROADAPT Δ shoe features PUMA’s all new ADAPT Foam, delivering stable cushioning, high energy return and excellent ground-feel.
The PROADAPT’s outsole utilizes Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleats which deliver excellent traction, along with torsional stability provided from the full length PROADAPT TPU outsole, ensuing balance and a stable foundation throughout the swing. The shoe also features a premium, full-grain leather upper design, preferred by PGA Tour professional Rickie Fowler. Fowler debuted these PROADAPT Δ shoes on Tour earlier this season and will continue to wear throughout 2021.
The IGNITE PROADAPT Δ comes equipped with a one-year waterproof warranty and utilizes key PUMA technologies including:
- ADAPT Foam: PUMA’s new proprietary foam utilizes a mixture of the highest-grade EVA cushioning mixed with Styrene, an impact-resistant foam that provides excellent dimensional stability and stable cushioning. The combination of the two materials delivers high energy return and ground feel.
- Atlantis Leather Upper: Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper delivers soft feel, enhanced quality and a sophisticated look.
- ADAPTIVE FIT SYSTEM: A dual-layer, decoupled collar construction utilizes premium full-grain leather materials and a molded comfort collar that provides the comfort of a running shoe, but the look of a high-end leather shoe.
- ADAPT-WRAP Tongue: A one -piece construction tongue that wraps around the instep of the foot from the medial side providing medial support.
- Pro-Fit Insole: This ultra-soft, yet supportive PU insole provides excellent fit, performance and long-lasting comfort.
- PROADAPT OUTSOLE: Tour-proven Full-length TPU outsole provides next level traction and support throughout your swing, while flex-groves in key areas improves natural movement and provides unrivaled comfort for walking all day.
- Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleat: A dual talon, low-profile cleat provides excellent traction and long-lasting abrasion resistance, and is easy to change out using the Fast Twist 3.0 system.
The PROADAPT Delta’s are available in four eye-catching colorways (White, Black/Quiet Shade, White/Gray Violet and White/Navy Blazer) and feature a retail price of $200. In addition to the core PROADAPT Δ’s, PUMA Golf will introduce several limited-edition versions throughout the year, including an LE pair inspired by the first Major of the year.
The PUMA IGNITE PROADAPT Δ are available now on PUMGAGOLF.com and at select retailers.
Hi-Res Images: http://bit.ly/3cVzfbA
Rachel Rees, COBRA PUMA GOLF, email@example.com, cell: 760.710.7434
About COBRA PUMA GOLF
COBRA PUMA GOLF is a corporate division of PUMA, one of the world’s leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. COBRA PUMA GOLF is an inclusive company, promoting game enjoyment for golfers of all abilities, attitudes and styles. The brands’ full-range portfolio includes COBRA Golf’s high-performance drivers, fairways, hybrids, wedges and irons, as well as PUMA Golf’s sport-lifestyle inspired footwear, apparel and accessories. Fusing performance and style, COBRA PUMA GOLF brings a focus on innovation, technology, compelling design and superior performance with an edge to the global golf marketplace. For more information, visit cobragolf.com and cobragolf.com/pumagolf.