CHARLOTTE, N.C.– Rain or Shine Golf – the leading resource helping all golfers create their dream at-home golf simulator or practice setup – has published a list of Father’s Day gift ideas that include a variety of products to help dad create his perfect at-home practice space.
Published on the company’s website, the guide includes popular products in a variety of price points to suit a range of budgets. Ideas include everything from third-party portable launch monitors to hitting mats / nets and simulator packages that utilize the company’s proprietary components. To view the list, please visit here, or see below for descriptions of products and packages:
- Rhapsodo MLM (Mobile Launch Monitor): Portable launch monitor using iPhone / iPad to provide feedback on the user’s swing through shot data, instant video replay, and active shot tracers.
- The Perfect Practice Putting Mat: Light-weight and easy to store, this 9′ 6″ putting mat is a must have for any home office. It features automatic ball return, distance markers and alignment aids.
- SwingTurf Golf Mat: The perfect combination of quality and affordability, SwingTurf reacts authentically, giving realistic feedback on miss-hits and poorly hit shots.
- SwingNet Golf Net: Durable, easy-to-assemble and doesn’t take up much space, SwingNet can be used indoors or outdoors and is a great, affordable option.
- Rhapsodo MLM Practice Package: Combines Rapsodo MLM launch monitor with SwingTurf mat and SwingNet for the ultimate golf practice package.
- Mevo+ HomeBay Golf Simulator Package: All-in-one golf simulator package that brings the golf course indoors. With Mevo+, play and practice on some of the top golf courses in the world.
- Golf Ball Tray: Perfect accessory for someone who already has an at-home practice setup or simulator, as it adds a little convenience to every practice session.
- Exputt Putting Simulator: Set up a putting course in the comfort of your own home. Exputt precisely measures ball and putter movements on a variety of simulated courses and conditions.
- Rain or Shine Golf Gift Card: When not sure what dad needs, a gift card is always a safe bet.
“While the options in our Father’s Day Gift Guide are certainly happy to please golfing dads, they are also a great investment for the whole family and provide new opportunities for bonding, fun and entertainment,” says Shawn Foley, Co-Founder of Rain or Shine Golf. “Whether a loved one is a golf veteran or is just getting in the game, having the right tools to practice at home is perfect way to improve or introduce the game to others.”
Taking advantage of its price match guarantee program, customers can earn free shipping on orders to the lower 48 states, safe and secure ordering via SSL encryption technology, volume discounts on select items, manufacturer warranties on every order and financing options to help individuals spread out payments.
To learn more about Rain or Shine Golf, please visit https://rainorshinegolf.com/, call 888.831.9489 or follow on social at Instagram, YouTube and Facebook.
About Rain or Shine
Rain or Shine Golf was created to serve people who believe golf is more than just a game. The company was founded in 2016 with the simple mission of helping golfers of any skill level bring the most memorable experiences of golf to their home. It strives to provide the best information, products, prices, customer service and overall buying experience anywhere. The small team truly cares about their customers experience, Rain or Shine helps customers every step of the way. Aside from the information on the website, a customer service team is readily available via email or phone to help answer any questions, at any time. Working closely with a large number of the best brands in golf has given a unique insight into the market that cannot be found anywhere else, as the company has taken the time to carefully select only the top partners with track records for excellent products.