The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island Gives Guests the Ultimate Travel Experience
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – Imagine a fall or winter getaway where the seaside destination is world class with ideal weather, endless recreational opportunities, championship golf, all at attractive and affordable rates. That’s exactly what travelers will receive when they purchase the “Getaway Package” at The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island.
Available now through Feb. 24, 2023, reduced fall and winter rates on select villas and homes (minimum three-night stay) are available, and include an array of value-laden amenities:
- Complimentary dinner entrees for two (one time only) at Fraser’s Tavern;
- Complimentary lunch entrees for two (one time only) at Fraser’s Tavern or Harbour Town Bakery & Café;
- Preferred rates at the resort’s award-winning golf courses, including Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes, and Harbour Town Golf Links — home to the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage tournament and No. 25 on Golf Digest’s ranking of “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses”;
- A portrait session on the beach;
- Unlimited use of the resort’s fitness center equipment;
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at the Sea Pines Racquet Club featuring 20 clay courts;
- Bicycles during entire stay for two adults to enjoy on the resort’s 15-mile network of paths (also ideal for walking).
In addition, the package provides for 10 percent discounts on all other dining at resort restaurants, including the sensational new Quarterdeck, which offers 270-degree sunset views and a rooftop oyster bar.
For ease of travel to Hilton Head Island, there are direct-flight options on three airlines: American, Delta, and United. Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) serves Washington, D.C. (Dulles), Newark, Charlotte, and Atlanta, plus seasonal nonstop flights to and from Washington, D.C. (Reagan), Dallas, Philadelphia, and Boston.
The “Getaway Package” can be booked by visiting www.seapines.com/vacation-rentals/specials/fall-winter-getaways or by calling (866) 561-8802 (promo code GETAWAY). The package is unavailable for holiday periods — Nov. 19-28, 2022, and Dec. 20-Jan. 3, 2023.
About The Sea Pines Resort
Situated on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, the legendary Lowcountry destination features five miles of unspoiled beaches, 20 clay tennis courts, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, horseback riding, Eco-Adventures, water sports, and the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve filled with wildflowers, wetlands, and more than 130 species of birds. As the first Eco-planned destination in the U.S., The Sea Pines Resort has become the blueprint for numerous beach developments around the country. Guests can choose from an array of accommodations, including 300 villas, 100 rental homes, and the luxurious 60-room Inn & Club at Harbour Town, a Forbes Four-Star boutique hotel and Preferred Hotel Group member. The resort’s best-in-class collection of golf courses, amenities, meeting facilities, and accommodations makes Sea Pines one of the most sought-after leisure and group destinations in America. www.seapinesresort.com.
Hunter Public Relations