Two Tour Edge Drivers Tested as Golf’s Best Value in MyGolfSpy 2019 Driver Swing Speed Testing
MyGolfSpy released their 2019 Most Wanted Driver Swing Speed Breakdown May 14th.
The comprehensive testing compares 24 of the top drivers on the market at different swing speeds with over 200 hours of testing to determine the best drivers for a particular swing speed.
Both Tour Edge drivers included in the tests performed extremely well. The numbers they put up led MyGolfSpy to name both Tour Edge drivers as the Most Wanted best value drivers for high and slow swing speeds.
The Tour Edge Exotics EXS Driver tested as the Best Value Driver for High Swing Speeds and the Tour Edge HL3 Driver ranked as the Best Value Driver for Slow Swing Speeds.
The Exotics EXS Driver was named Best Value for High Swing Speeds (105 MPH+). https://mygolfspy.com/2019-most-wanted-driver-high-swing-speed/
- At $300, EXS the Best Value Driver for High Swing Speeds in 2019
- Top 10 for Total Distance (7th)
- Consistently Accurate – Ranked 5th in Yards from Center
- Top 10 for Strokes Gained (6th)
- 4th Lowest Spin Rate
The HL3 Driver was named Best Value for Slow Swing Speeds (<95 MPH). https://mygolfspy.com/2019-most-wanted-the-best-drivers-for-slow-swing-speeds/
- At $190, HL3 the Best Value Driver for Slow Swing Speeds in 2019
- Top Performer for Ball Speed Consistency
- Top 10 in tightest shot area, or dispersion (6th)
These test results follows the trend of the EXS Driver ranking as the Best Value Driver in the overall 2019 Most Wanted Driver testing earlier this year.
It also matches up with the Tour Edge philosophy of proving Golf’s Most Solid Investment. The company tagline for the entire Exotics EXS line is Pound for Pound Nothing Else Comes Close.
“These awards based on extensive testing validate everything we are trying to do as a golf manufacturer,” said Tour Edge President and Master Club Designer David Glod. “We feel our drivers and the rest of our products can hang with anyone else in their specific tiers. We want to provide the golfing consumer with a performance value that is unsurpassed in the industry.”
The Exotics EXS Driver has been in play on the PGA Tour Champions and it set the two longest drives in the history of women’s long drive compeition with drives of 413 and 408 yards. The EXS Driver was also awarded a 2019 Golf Digest Hot List Award and an ING Industry Honors Award for Product Ingenuity for Market Leaders.
How did My Golf Spy test?
MyGolfSpy provides independent, unbiased and objective testing by employing consistent testing methodologies and advanced golf analytics inside their 100% independent test facility.
Their goal is to have the consumer apply head-to-head data to help unlock their full potential. All testers used Bridgestone Tour-B RX golf balls for consistency and to reduce test variables. All head data was captured using the Foresight GCQuad Launch Monitor.
My Golf Spy used the largest human testing pool in the industry and takes into account swing speed, age, handicap and swing variations, while also taking into account tester fatigue and randomization.
About Tour Edge
In 1986, David Glod founded Tour Edge with a focus on offering golfers with high quality and technologically advanced golf products that were as cutting edge as they were affordable. He is now considered one of the preeminent master club designers in golf club design and has led Tour Edge to be a Top 10 manufacturer in every club category.
Tour Edge products have been put in play on the PGA TOUR, PGA Tour Champions, LPGA Tour and Web.com Tour, as well as European professional tours, and have been in play in every PGA TOUR major event and in Ryder Cup competitions, leading to 21 wins for players playing Tour Edge products on the PGA Tours (10 PGA TOUR, 10 PGA Tour Champions and one Web.com Tour victories.)
Since 2018, Tour Edge clubs have earned 10 wins, 11 runner-up finishes, over 40 Top 5 finishes and over 70 Top 10 finishes on the three PGA Tours.
Tour Edge, an American owned and operated company for more than 33 years, manufactures and sells golf clubs under three distinct brand names: Exotics, Hot Launch and Bazooka.
- Exotics products bring futuristic technologies to the marketplace with tour preferred designs and smaller production runs. Exotics clubs utilize higher-grade, avant-garde materials and manufacturing methods that have established Exotics as a leader in quality craftsmanship and to redefine what is possible in golf club performance.
- Hot Launch has forged a name for itself as a producer of high-quality premium game improvement golf clubs from driver to wedge. Hot Launch has proven to provide the greatest custom fit value in golf and includes an unprecedented guaranteed 48-hour custom fit delivery program.
- Bazooka represents Tour Edge’s GetintheGame products and the absolute best value available in golf, offering advancing players, beginners, women and juniors the best in playability and affordability. All Exotics and Hot Launch clubs are hand built in the United States in Batavia, Illinois and then distributed throughout the world.
Every Tour Edge club comes with a Lifetime Warranty and a 30-day play guarantee.
Vice President of Marketing Tour Edge
Phone: 800-515-3343 Ex: 110