Scottsdale, Ariz. – June is “Troon Women’s Golf Month, Presented by Callaway” at Troon-affiliated facilities around the world. Throughout the month, Troon facilities and Troon Golf Academies, and their respective teaching professionals, are joining forces to host introductory golf clinics, events, plus unique and creative playing opportunities. Now in its ninth year, the goal of Troon Women’s Golf Month is to introduce more golfers to the game, regardless of age, race or gender.
Examples of Troon Women’s Golf Month programming at Troon-affiliated facilities around the globe include:
- Arizona National, Tucson, Arizona – Celebrate Women’s Golf Month with us all June, receive 25% off all ladies apparel.
- Club at Cordillera, Edwards, Colorado – Enjoy clinics all month long with Tim Mahoney, including Margarita Mondays, Men’s Clinics, Cosmo Wednesdays, Trackman Tim on Thursdays, Friday Ladies, Saturday Short Game, and Play 9 with Tim on Sunday.
- Compass Point Golf Courses, Pasadena, Maryland – Ladies Golf Day is free to attend on Saturday, June 4th from 2 – 3:30 pm.
- Eagle Mountain Golf Club, Fountain Hills, AZ – Short Game Class on June 15 and a Full Swing Class on June 22. Both classes from 7:30 am-8:30am. $40 per class. If interested, email Derek Nannen – dnannen@EagleMtn.com
- El Conquistador, Oro Valley, Arizona – Women’s Golf Month Specials include $5 off greens fees after 9 am daily and $1 off beer or wine all month.
- Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort, Biwabik, Minnesota – Women’s Golf Clinic every Wednesday at 5 pm, includes one hour of instruction + 9 holes of golf. Contact John Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Kā’anapali Golf Courses, Lahaina, Hawaii – Golf FORE Women includes a free short game clinic with Chris Armanini on Saturday, June 25th at 12 noon.
- Kukuiolono Park & Golf Course, Kalaheo, Hawaii – Women’s Golf Month Specials include a cool range special: $1 per bucket of balls all day.
- Lake Monticello Golf Course, Palmyra, Virginia – Celebrating Women’s Golf Day, Tuesday, June 7 with a free clinic from 4 – 5:30 pm on putting, short game, and full swing. This is an opportunity to give golf a try for the first time, or for the more experienced golfer to learn some new techniques. The clinics will be followed by social time from 5:30 -7 pm. Limited to the first 36 to sign-up.
- Longbow Golf Club, Mesa, Arizona – Celebrating Women’s Golf Day on Tuesday, June 7 with $29 golf (9 or 18) all day (based upon availability). Longbow TopTracer range competitions will be available throughout the day and winners of the competitions will receive a Summer Six Pass ($196 value) as prizes. For info visit LongbowGolf.com or call (480) 807-5400.
- Mauna Lani, Kohala Coast, Hawaii – Wahine Clinics will be held every Thursday in June. Each clinic focuses on different fundamentals. For more information, contact Miachael Zierdt at email@example.com.
- Mohawk Park Golf Course, Tulsa, Oklahoma – Improve Your Swing with Ladies Group Golf Lessons by PGA Professional Janice Gibson.
- Ocean Course at Hōkūala, Lihue, Hawaii – Ladies Lunch and Learn will be held Wednesdays from 10:30 am – 12 pm throughout June.
- Oglebay Golf Courses, Wheeling, West Virginia – Celebrating Troon Women’s Golf Month, we are having a Golf Clinic on June 7th from 5:30 – 7 pm for $15 per person. Sign up in the golf shop or call 304.243.4050
- Page Belcher Golf Course, Tulsa, Oklahoma – Improve Your Swing though Ladies Group Golf Lessons by PGA Professional Janice Gibson.
- Pearl Country Club, Aiea, Hawaii – Celebrate Women’s Golf Month with 15% off non-sale ladies apparel, $1 off large range baskets from 2 to 4 pm, and $1 off a glass of red wine from 2 to 4 pm.
- Princeville Makai Golf Club, Princeville, Kauai – In honor of Women’s Golf Month, Princeville Makai will host clinics with PGA Member Andrew Schmidt every Monday in June from 1 – 2:30pm. Cost is just $45 + tax.
- Rio Verde Country Club, Rio Verde, Arizona – Celebrating Women’s Golf Month with a Golf Clinic on Full-Swing, Course Management, Mental Aspect, and more on June 7th at 11 am, cost is $20 per person. Contact Courtney Vogel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sterling Grove Golf & Country Club, Surprise, Arizona – Will host Fore the Girls Women’s Golf Clinics on Wednesday’s throughout the month of June. Topics will include putting, short game, full swing and course management. The one-hour clinics are $50 per clinic or all four clinics for $160.
- Stonetree Golf Club, Killeen, Texas – Celebrate Women’s Golf Month with us all June with 15% off ladies apparel and $1 off large buckets from 3 to 5 pm.
- Thanksgiving Point Golf Club, Lehi, Utah – Ladies Night Out On-Course Golf Clinic, $35 for clinic. Call the golf shop to register: 801.768.7401.
- Volcano Golf Course, Volcano, Hawaii – Women’s Golf Month Special: Every Monday in June, pay for three get the fourth free.
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, Alicante, Spain – Is Celebrating Troon Women’s Golf Month with a ladies golf league event on June 14th. Individual Stableford with tee times starting at 8:30 am, prizes for the three leading players plus fun on course competitions, 70 Euros per person which includes 18-holes of golf, shared buggy and lunch on the terrace at UNIK. Email email@example.com for more information or to register.
- PGA National Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic – Celebrating Troon Women’s Golf Month during June, PGA National Czech Republic is encouraging ladies to come and enjoy a game of golf at their exceptional golf course in Prague, with a special green fee rate of 2,500 CZK for 18-holes and 1,500 CZK for 9-holes and a complimentary welcome drink. To book your tee time email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 420 731 615 846.
- Dubai Hills Golf Club, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – In Celebration of Troon Women’s Golf Month, The team at Dubai Hills Golf Club is encouraging new players to the game and is running two complimentary introductory golf clinics for ladies throughout the month of June, including Monday, June 13th from 8 to 9 am with Jack Woods, and on Monday June 20th from 6 to 7 pm with Jordan Cook. To find our more or reserve your space email Jack Woods at JWoods@dubaihillsgolfclub.com.
To learn more about Troon Women’s Golf Month programs, visit www.troon.com/play-troon-programs/womens-golf-month or contact the Troon-affiliated facility nearest you. For more information on all of Troon’s “grow the game” initiatives, visit www.Troon.com.
Women’s Golf Month events are geared towards women, but all are welcome to participate. Troon and Troon-affiliated facilities do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf and golf-related hospitality management company providing services at 680-plus locations around the globe, including managing 665-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages 630-plus food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 45-plus states and 30-plus countries, Troon’s family of brands includes Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Indigo Sports, ICON Management Services, CADDIEMASTER, Peter Burwash International, True Club Solutions, Cliff Drysdale Tennis, RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design and Casa Verde Golf. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.