On-course optimization software experts, Tagmarshal, will be hosting an exceptional educational webinar, “5 Ways to Optimize Your Operation – According to Multi Course Owners (MCO’s)!” Presented in partnership with the Southwest PGA Section on September 7, 2022.
Golf Managers and General Managers should not miss out on this opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s best MCO’s. Tagmarshal partners with top multi-course owners (MCO’s) such as the Kemper Group, Advance Golf, Jemsek, and Kohler, as well as with the NGCOA, whose members include many high profile MCO’s – providing them with unique insights into the challenges and opportunities the industry currently faces – and how optimization provides the tools to manage and leverage these to achieve success.
The discussion in this educational webinar will focus on the following:
– Top priorities for this season,
– Managing the labor market and operational efficiency,
– How to enhance the player experience,
– Optimizing the tee sheet for additional capacity and high yield, and
– The case for touchless golf!
Register today to join this stellar educational webinar:
- Topic: 5 Ways to Optimize Your Operation- According to MCO’s
- Expert Guest: Bodo Sieber, CEO, Tagmarshal
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 1pm MST (duration 45min)
- Earn MSR Credits for Southwest PGA Section Members!
- Hosted in partnership with the Southwest PGA Section.
- Register here: https://www.tagmarshal.com/webinar/arizona-educational-webinar/
Expert Guest on the webinar, Bodo Sieber, was recently recognized as being one of the most innovative people in golf by Golf Inc. He has been a keynote speaker for innovation in golf at many influential industry conferences including Golf Business Conference, Golf Inc Innovation Summit, PGA Show, Golf Business Tech Conference, and was featured in several leading publications, including Forbes Magazine.
Tagmarshal partners with many private, daily fee, public and resort courses and several golf management groups including 30 of the Top 100 US courses, and over 500 course partners. Partners include courses such as Bandon Dunes, Baltusrol, Pebble Beach, Forest Glen, Whistling Straits, Cog Hill, Erin Hills and many $30-$50 green fee courses, who are all seeing excellent results using Tagmarshal’s optimization technology.
To learn more about Tagmarshal and the impact which optimization can have at your course, please book a meeting or live demo with Robbie Williams, Tagmarshal Partnership Executive – Arizona (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404 382 9228), alternatively visit www.tagmarshal.com/demo.
Media Relations Contact:
Les Schupak email@example.com 914-774-6060