Club Prophet, 121 Marketing, and Gallus Golf Present Tech Solutions to Thrive in a Post-COVID World
Oakmont, PA – Club Prophet is teaming up with Gallus Golf and 121 Marketing to host a webinar today, Wednesday, April 29th, to discuss golf technology in the post-COVID world, and ways your facility can thrive. In this new environment, the more seamlessly all technologies work together, the better your customer experience will be, and the easier it will be for you and your staff to manage. The experts from Club Prophet, Gallus Golf, and 121 Marketing can show you how all of these cutting-edge solutions can be implemented at your property quickly and securely, along with best practices and general technology recommendations.
The Webinar will be this Wednesday, April 29th at 1pm EST.
SOLUTIONS DISCUSSED WILL INCLUDE:
– Golfers pay and check in for tee times easily, individually, and securely through any device
– iPad based solution to manage your operation outside of the clubhouse
– Touchless payment solutions to break free of cash and shared-contact payments
– Course-branded golfer app to replace commonly touched items (cart GPS, scorecard, etc.)
– Mobile Food & Beverage ordering for beverage cart or take-out service
– Digital communication with your golfers via automated COVID-specific messaging
– Online transactions for other golf facility items to further contactless payment
– Questions from the audience to ask of our six golf-technology experts
Speakers in the webinar will include:
Scott Merchant, Chief Growth Officer, Club Prophet
Ian Versaw, National Sales Director, Club Prophet
Jason Wilson, CEO, Gallus Golf
Rob Hoffman, Vice President, Gallus Golf
Ryan Wood, CEO, 121 Marketing
Kent Ashby, Director of Marketing, 121 Marketing
Aaron Dyer, National Sales Director, 121 Marketing
To register for this FREE webinar, click this link – https://event.webinarjam.com/register/1/vovgqbv
About Club Prophet
For over 26 years, Club Prophet has designed fully integrated golf management software systems for the golf industry. Their products encompass point-of-sale (POS), food and beverage (F&B) for snack bar to fine dining, customer history and member management with billing and online statements, real time tee sheet scheduling and online tee time reservations, email marketing, mobile solutions, iPad-based solutions, integrated credit card processing, reporting, inventory, and much more.
Scott Merchant, Chief Growth Officer
About Gallus Golf
Gallus Golf is the industry leader in marketing technology with over 800 custom-branded mobile apps, and handling all of the marketing and strategy for dozens of courses worldwide including major management companies.
Aaron Dyer, National Sales Director, email@example.com, 407.459.8200, ext 1