Zero Friction to introduce a variety of new products at the PGA Show in Orlando
Zero Friction Golf Products maker of high-quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide, announced a variety of new products will debut at next week’s PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando in Booth #2073 – including a new color in matte finish distance golf balls, long drive tees, and a golf stand bag.
“We are excited to introduce our latest products next week in Orlando,” said John Iacono, founder and President of Zero Friction. “Our universal fit gloves achieved #2 in golf glove sales according to Golf Datatech, and we believe our new products will be just as successful.”
- The popular SuperTube line has expanded to include the new Super Sleeve. It includes 7 matte finished distance golf balls in one clear tube and can be custom logoed for tournaments and events.
- A seventh color, matte finish blue, has been added to the Spectra™ distance golf ball line and is available in SuperTubes, Super Jars, Super Sleeves, and can be custom logoed.
- The ZFT Maxx 4” tee is designed with long drivers in mind. Made of environmentally friendly products, the 4-inch tee offers big hitters the ability to tee it up higher to achieve the perfect angle of attack.
- The ZF 6-way golf stand bag is a lightweight, durable bag with several gear compartments. Weighing under 5 pounds, the bag offers an easy carry dual strap, comfortable hip pad, and three full-length dividers to keep clubs organized.
- The Stryker Glove is a performance golf glove for the price conscious golfer. It is available in white with cool gray trim in men’s left hand (MLH). The new compression fit glove features an expansion flap for better fit and comfort, and one size reduces inventory and increases margins.
Zero Friction announced earlier this week that the company will debut a new booth at the 2019 PGA Show. The booth features an open floor plan, with several sections set up with all of Zero friction’s products to help customers with easy ordering. Smart TV monitors are located inside and outside the booth with Zero Friction product information videos.
Also featured will be a special area showcasing Zero Friction’s logo capabilities including logo golf balls, gloves, and tees, which has experienced significant growth this past year. Licensed gloves and Supertubes featuring NFL, MLB, NHL and the top 20 collegiate teams will also have a dedicated section.
For more information, visit www.zerofriction.com, or call 630-317-7700.
About Zero Friction
Based in Oakbrook Terrace, Il, Zero Friction is known industry wide for being on the cutting edge when it comes to introducing new products to players and creative packaging for its retail partners. Zero Friction provides high-quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide, including gloves, performance golf tees, balls and accessories. The company established the performance golf tee market, creating the first and only performance tee to ever carry the PGA TOUR logo. Zero Friction’s most recent success story is in the golf glove segment. Zero Friction’s colorful line of compression-fit gloves for men, women and juniors takes the guesswork out of sizing. Compression-fit technology means a universal fit within the various models, and the glove that will hold its shape longer than any on the market. To view the entire line of Zero Friction golf products, visit www.ZeroFriction.com.